Software Developer, Clojure
We are a malware analysis and threat intelligence company. To translate, we take tens of thousands of pieces of bad software daily, analyze them, and put the results in a big database. We've built our web front-end and analysis engine in Clojure, using Noir, ClojureQL, core.logic, and lots of love.
The primary responsibilities we are looking to fill are:
- Data Analysis
- Web Dev
We've got a great team of polyglot hackers with strong lisp biases, reverse-engineering backgrounds, and a pragmatism born of decades of collective experience. We work from home, with offices in NYC, and have team meetings from time to time.
The ideal team member
- Is self‐motivated by the challenge put in front of him.
- Enjoys discovering new tools and methodologies to solve problems.
- Can work remotely, with no in‐office supervision.
- Works well with other extremely talented members of the team. There is no room for egos here.
- Can work with deadlines and milestones.
- Is an articulate communicator.
Contract to permanent. We highly prefer evaluating potential hires via a contract before hiring them on as a permanent employee with good benefits and a stake in our company.
We are a remote team, though small bonus points are given if you are in Boston, New York City, Washington DC, Seattle, or Atlanta so we can go out and have alcohol or coffee drinks together. Consequentially, we do not offer relocation.
Please email resumes to email@example.com